Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Runner's Log

After my 10K run on December 2nd, I took it a little easy missing my long run for the week. Not a good sign.

Here's what I have been doing over the past week.
On Tuesday 4th December, I ran in Chittaranjan Vatika after dropping the kid off to school. This was an easy run of 7 laps. I took 29:36 minutes, averaging around 4 mins per lap.

On Wednesday 5th December I went to KNP. I ran 12 laps there in 43:38

On Thursday 6th December, I went back to Chittaranjan Vatika, running 6 laps in 25:52 minutes.

As I said before, I skipped my long run, not getting back on the saddle till this Monday. On Monday 10th December, I ran 10 laps in KNP in 35:19 minutes. Today's run was 11 laps in KNP again; I took 40:23 minutes.

Tomorrow, I hope to run 8x400 intervals.

No comments: