Friday, April 25, 2008

10K in Bengalaru (SunFeast 10K Bangalore)

I have been running slow 5 laps every day for the past three days. Timings went from 16:49 to 16:17 to 17:07 today. Hope fully, if I am not too lazy, I will go out for a long run on Sunday.

There is a new race in town (ok, not my town). ITC is sponsoring the SunFeast 10K in Bangalore on Sunday 18th May. I was quite happy to find out about this and promptly registered. And what do you know, I won one of the Early Bird prizes :-). I am quite jazzed up about this; there is a promise of a goodie bag and an event T shirt.

Flight tickets were at Rs 99/- (damn, taxes were 220 times that cost), but it is all under Rs 5000. My last 10K outing was during the Pune Marathon which I finished in 71 minutes. I am targetting to do better this time around.

1 comment:

Tanvir Kazmi said...

So did you make it to the 10K?