Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We are back after a brief interlude....

I went running today after an interlude of almost 5 days.

It is exactly 18 days to the Stanchart Mumbai Marathon. I am under prepared and haven't had a long run since the Pune 10K. These thoughts have been playing through my head for a few days now. I need to do at least one long run of 15K and another of 20K before I head off to Mumbai.

Today I dropped the kid off to school (yes, school reopened today), got the second kid dressed and ready for school, heading out only at 8:00 AM to KNP. Warmed up and ran the first lap in 3:08 reasonably easily. Went on to complete 10 laps in 33:16.

I wanted to go past the 7 lap mark today.. 7 laps has become sort of my comfort zone and in the past month, I was running 6/7 laps before stopping. So far, a good start to 2008 :-)

No comments: