Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Runner's Log

Today Tuesday 16th October, I asked the Most Wondrous if she would drop the other kid to her school. Wondrously, she said "Sure". That gave me impetus to plan and execute a good run. I dropped the first kid off at 7:30 AM and arrived at KNP pondering if I should have continued on to Chittaranjan Vatika. (I wanted to do at least one more lap than yesterday, but that's another story)

As I entered KNP, the number 15 flashed into my brain. No reason, no logic. I decided I was going to try for 15 laps today. After warming up, my first lap was a easy 3:26 min; I lost about ten seconds on the next one ... Lap 2 was done in 7:06 min. I continued on completing 5 laps in 17:28 mins. The next 5 laps were good - I stayed more or less on pace to complete 10 laps in 35:56 mins. I completed a dozen laps in 43:28 mins feeling mighty pleased to have come in under 44 mins. The last three laps were somewhat slower and I completed 15 laps in 53:54 mins. Overall, a good run


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Shantanu said...

Why ScribeFire? Also, if you want people to leave comments, allow anon comments (not many have blogger accounts).

Mahesh Narkar said...

Hi Shantanu,
Thanks for making the time to come and post. I am very tickled.

ScribeFire is purely an experiment. I am looking for an editor which will allow me to write while off-line and then post when I am on-line.

Will try anon comments for sure.
Cheers