Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hate machines... arrrgh

Today I decided to go to the gym instead of my usual KNP runs. I have decided to go to the gym so I can do some weights, leg, back and abdomen exercises.

Finding a treadmill free, I couldn't resist a run. The machine only permits either 2.25 KM or 13 minutes per session. I finished 1. 8 K in my first 13 minute session. I tried started another session for 2.25 KM at which time, the machine went into a cool down mode and only let me run 2 minutes......... damn, double damn. Hate treadmills ..................arrrgh.

Did 10 minutes on the elliptical/stairmaster and decided to throw in the towel.
Weighed myself ....um hum....ok 99.30KG... need to track this. I was hoping for a much lower figure, what with running for almost 2 months and all that, but alas......

66 days to 21K and counting.

2 comments:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

come on. You can do it. (When will I start reducing the weight ?)

Few years back I stayed in Nisagopchar Ashram and Urali Kanchan and lost almost 5 kgs in 2 weeks and stayed in Dubai for 3 weeks to gain 8 kgs.

Every day after day, I am just thinking of rejoining Gym in the office. I wish I could also write a post like this

Mahesh Narkar said...

@ harekrishnaji

Thanks for the morale booster shot. Here's looking forward to your gym post.