Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Signed up for the Delhi Half Marathon :-)

Today's run (August 21st 2007) was um......satisfactory .. 7.04KM (11 laps) in 43:27. I am satisfied that I still managed to keep it under 44 minutes which is my target time, and dissappointed that I took almost two minutes more than yesterday.

Started out well with a lap of 3:35, and then slowed down to laps of 4 minutes each despite trying to push my time below 4 minutes. I slowed down even more in one lap taking 4:35 minutes ... the low point of today's run

Conditions:Dry
Warm up: 10 minutes, 1 lap walk
Cool down: 5 minutes with water (I remembered to take my water bottle today :o) )

On Sunday, I paid my registration fees and signed up for the Hutch Delhi Half Marathon. 67 days to 21K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I work for CRY - Child Rights and You. Would you be interested in RUNNING FOR CHILD RIGHTS AT THE DELHI AND MUMBAI MARATHON?

Maria

Mahesh Narkar said...

Hi Maria,
That is an interesting prospect. Let's connect. It may be too late for Delhi, but Mumbai is worth reflecting around. Thanks for visiting

Cheers

Unknown said...

Hi,

We have started inviting people to participate in the Mumbai Marathon and run for child rights. Please mail me at maria.peres@crymail.org

Bye